Have you been to Niagara-on-the-Lake before? If you have not, you MUST come, because Niagara-on-the Lake is more than one of the most beautiful places in the whole country, Niagara-on-the Lake is more than a destination. Niagara-on-the-Lake is a state of mind!
In 2012 NOTL:
- Celebrates the bi-centennial of the War of 1812.
- The Shaw Festival offers 11 new plays on 4 stages.
- There are six new wineries waiting for you.
- There are rock concerts going on.
- And there is way, way more cool stuff going on year round…
All right, eventually you’ll get to Niagara-on-the-Lake because all of the above. Now you will need a place to stay, right? Where? There is only one right answer: A Pillow and Toast B&B. ( more... )